Uddin, MahtabAsst. Professor - MathematicsMobile : +8801550605560, +8801615605560Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comExt : 6104
Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Fluid Mechanics.
M.Phil in Applied Mathematics (Continuing), BUET
M.S in Pure Mathematics (with thesis, 2009), University of Chittagong.
B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics (2008), University of Chittagong.
H.S.C (Science group, 2004), Noakhali Govt. College, Comilla Board.
S.S.C (Science group, 2002), Muslimabad High School, Comilla Board.
1. Serving as an Assistant Professor in Mathematics at Institute of Natural Sciences, United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 9 June 2018.
2. Served as a Lecturer in Mathematics at Institute of Natural Sciences, United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 13 November 2013 to 8 June 2018.
3. Served as a Lecturer in Mathematics at Department of Natural Sciences, Stamford University Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 17 April, 2013 to 22 October, 2013.
4. Served as a Lecturer in Mathematics at Department of Mathematics, Nandiapara Birshrestha Ruhul Amin Degree college, Noakhali, Bangladesh from 24 August 2011 to 15 April 2013.
- Mahtab Uddin, Mushfika Hossain and Md. Rashedul Islam. Extrapolation formulae by parameterizations and their comparative analysis. The Electronic Journal of Mathematics and Technology, Volume 11, Issue 1, February 2017, pp.50-57.
- Mahtab Uddin. Five point Predictor-Corrector formulae and their comparative analysis. International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies, Volume. 8, Issue. 1, September 2014, pp.195–203.
- Mahtab Uddin, M.A. Ullah. An approach to generalized extrapolation formula based on rate of changes (derivatives). American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, Volume 3, Issue 2, June-August 2013, pp.169-175.
- Mahtab Uddin, M.A. Ullah. A modified predictor-corrector formula for solving ordinary differential equation of first order and first degree. International organization of scientific research, Volume 5, Issue 5, January-February 2013, pp.21-26.
- Mahtab Uddin, M.I. Adnan and L.C. Das. An algorithm for index numbers using average weighted base. International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology, Volume 3, Issue 4, October 2018, pp.14-20.
- Mahtab Uddin, M.I. Adnan and L.C. Das. An algorithm for index numbers using average weighted base. International Conference on Quality for Sustainable Development (ICQSD), Port City University, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
University Grants Commission (UGC) Scholarship-2009 for the excellence in 4-years integrated B.Sc. (Honors) program.
Faculty development program (Centre for Excellence), held from April 27, 2013 to May 04, 2013 at Stamford University Bangladesh. On the basis of evaluation the performance is “Good”.
|Application Software||MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.|
|Programming Language||Mathematica, C, C++ and FORTRAN.|
|Graphic Utility||Comsol and TecPlot|
I have secured IELTS brand score 6.5
- I have performed as an organiging member of the “International Conference on Medical Engineering, Health Informatics and Technology-2016” at “United International University” during 17th-18th December, 2016.
- I have performed as an organiging member of the “1st IBRO-APRC Bangladesh Associate School of Neuroscience: Translational Neuroscience and Research-2017 & Brain Symposiam-2017 ” at “United International University” during 23rd-27th September, 2017.